Skip to content
- Rash: The hallmark symptom is a red-pink skin rash that usually begins on the face and then spreads to the rest of the body.
- Mild fever: A slight increase in body temperature often accompanies the rash.
- Lymphadenopathy: Swollen lymph nodes, especially those located at the back of the neck and behind the ears, can be observed.
- General discomfort: Patients might experience a mild headache, stuffy or runny nose, and a sore throat.
- Joint pain: In some cases, particularly in adults, joint pain and swelling might occur, which can persist for several weeks.